05 June 2013

Judy Judy Judy

Had a wonderful and fun filled morning recently with Judy Wise.






You can read about it here.


I finally got to show her around some of Sydney.
It wasn't nearly long enough, of course.
But at least the weather held out for us.

We have had some pretty foggy mornings here lately...



Thank you Judy, for taking the time to stop in Sydney, for being the wonderful and inspirational person and artist that you are. I loved our day together too.
Hope to see you back again here soon.
xx

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Love the idea of you two faunts of artistic talent enjoying each others company!

Ophelia said...

I found your blog today and love it here!!! I will definitely visit often! Judy is so amazing.

Judy Wise said...

Thank you dear Judy for a day I will treasure forever. You helped me make my long-time dream come true. xo